Involving internal alterations and refurbishment works the project comprised:
- Extensive downtaking and removal of existing congregation area.
- Protection of existing memorabilia (plaques, alter etc.)
- The installation of new concrete foundations and structural support columns and beams.
- Electrical installations including light fittings, and new electrical heating system.
- The procurement and installation of fully folding glazed partition walling system
- All timber and decorative finishes reinstated and new timber floor coverings.
All work was carried out to the complete satisfaction of the client with minimal disruption to the operation of the church.